sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Friday, May 08, 2009
Caught X-Men Origins: Wolverine with Reub on Tuesday after his exams at our all-time fave hangout place (no, not Jurong Point)- Marina Square! We were deciding between this and Fast & Furious 4, with me even suggesting 17 Again although I know he won't watch this kind of pretty-boy show with me. So the show was fairly decent but not fantastic. Hugh Jackman's muscles were sezy by the way. And there's Daniel Henny the cute half-korean guy! I give it 3 popcorns out of 5.
We had Jap for the second time in our 4 years ++ of courtship. Can you believe that??? Wow, what an amazing feat right. Kudos to Reub. Hahaha. We ate at Ichiban Boshi again and I can't believe I ordered the same dish as the first time we came here.
We decided to pop by Marina Barrage since we're in the vicinity. It's quite a nice and breezy place, and you can smell the salty sea water if you're at the pier. I don't know why, but it's quite a gratifying scent to me. So we were just enjoying the cool breeze and the night scenery.
It was a simple and carefree date, something which we missed since the start of the semester.

♥ 7:21 PM